2009年12月4日星期五

Juz damn foolish dayz_

Today go a place beside sg.long and jusco find a frenz
juz wan taki'n back my rm50
if not
i'm better stap at home to slpz
yes,it's vry sienz
firstly think can go to jusco
can c some leng luii
how noe finally go to carffore
wat the fxxx@@
all the malay bxxx
oh my eye is broken
haiz
i noe i vry sampat and a bit hamsap (?)
but it's normal
these dayz i'm abit crazy
arghh
wan go to hospital green hell
rmb visit me at there XD
walk around the shopping complex
rili vry sienz
so buy something to eat
hope iwill not become fat next year


yea,is ice-cream
vanilla



in the car
c the moon
orange colour
and vry big
dunnoe how

its abit scary ?
dunnoe
no mood to think
life is meaningless
okay
i say 1st
if u recieve a msg frm me like
"Thx u all these all dayz care to me,
i'm sry to u all,u all muz be alive happily
i love u all,i'ts time i go...."
tatz mean u no nid fined me ady XD
or u can visit me in xx hospital
or come through my house when i'm slpz in the"wooden box" XD
yea,i'm find the best time for i jumping from the atap

okay
sampat finished
i't not funny
be serious !
silence!
i wan to say something now
u dun wan scared
its can change ady
plz accept...
sry to u all....


i'm going to.......





slp



gd nite
XD

没有评论:

发表评论